Book Chelle

Wanderlove - Kirsten Hubbard Posted on Book Chelle.Once in a while I will read a book that changes my perception of life. For me, one of those books is Kristen Hubbard’s Wanderlove. Wanderlove is about a journey to Guatemala, experiencing the hidden treasures that nature has to offer. Not only is it thought-provoking, but it also challenged me to think outside of my comfort zone. Hubbard allowed me to journey through the pages while rediscovering my soul.Bria Sandoval embarks on a journey to escape her life. At the young age of 18, she joins Global Vagabonds to tour through South America. Life offers Bria second option by introducing her to Starling and Rowan, backpacking without guides and schedules. Bria was easy to relate to, bringing me back to that age of uncertainty and fear. With a broken heart and without a direction for life, Bria opens her mind and soul to what life has to offer.The beautiful thing about Wanderlove is that Hubbard offers more than just a story. Hubbard offers sketches to emotionally stimulate the mind and imagination. Wanderlove was visually appealing in all ways possible! It was so easy to feel the deep emotions and sentiments that Hubbard intended for the reader. With the beautiful sketches to accompany her words? It was literary magic.I read Wanderlove so quickly. It was paced really well and Hubbard’s style of writing made it easy to get lost in the story. Hubbard must have first-hand experience in backpacking because I felt like I was a part of the journey! The characters were full of life and well-developed. I didn’t crave more information, because Hubbard included everything. I was lost in the romance, and melted at the friendships created.Wanderlove is a journey that will change your life, as much as it changed Bria’s. I highly suggest you read Kristen Hubbard’s Wanderlove today.