Book Chelle

With This Ring, I Thee Bed - Alison Tyler, Erastes, Cheyenne Blue Posted on Book Chelle.Alison Tyler brings us a collection of wedding stories that appeals to every person. There is definitely something for everyone in one, some, or all of the stories put together. This extraordinary collection of erotica celebrates the institution of weddings, marriage, and the love between two(or more) people in all its forms, from passionate and sweet to the intense longing for sexual desire. The beauty of this anthology is that not one story is the same. It's about one person who love another with a standard and traditional them or with a twist. The well-written stories entertains as well as stimulates and titillates the imagination. Every scenario is told through the different authors in this anthology. You have scenarios that describe the anxious couples before the wedding ceremonies begin to the beautiful intimacy of the wedding night. As each story is told, and every scenario imaginable is told, the stories from the straight into the more erotic. Bland male-female isn't your cup of tea? Don't worry, there is female-female, male-male, and multi-person fantasies that includes everyone from the Bride and Groom to the unexpected guests.There were many stories that I loved and enjoyed and some that I didn't care for. The authors were talented and definitely challenged the bland scenarios in my brain. Grab a glass of wine, get comfortable, and enjoy an intimate moment with this book.