Book Chelle

Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins Such a feel good book. Brings you back to that moment where you first felt the butterflies. Ya, it's that moment right there. I read this oin one night and I still think about it afterwards. I had so many heart aching moments, because I related to Anna in so many ways. I cried, I laughed, I loved all over again. Perkins did an outstanding job writing this book. She really took you back to where you were young, happy, and so in love. Definitely a teenage love. It has been a long time since I read a book like this. A long time since I loved every aspect of the book. I hugged it after I read it. It was a love moment.Anna is finding herself in unfamiliar surroundings, trying to belong to anything that she can. She is sent to Paris for her senior year to a boarding school. She is left by her parents, along, in a room that confines her. It takes a while for her to open up, but when she does, she blossoms. She meets several people who she can call friends and will realize that home isn't just a place. One that stands out is Etienne St. Claire. She befriends him, and in her eyes, can see no wrong. Definitely read this to see exactly how Anna gets her French Kiss. You will not regret.