Book Chelle

Temptation & Twilight

Temptation  & Twilight - Charlotte Featherstone Complete review at Big Girl BooksIn two weeks, Featherstone’s third and last book in the series, Temptation & Twilight, will be released. You guys, you will not be disappointed in the series-ender. Like the other two books before it, it is filled with secrets, passion, angst, and loyalty. More clues will be revealed, more questions will be answered, and love will play a large part of it all.Temptation & Twilight finally delves into the lives of Elizabeth York, sister of Lord Sussex, and Iain Sinclair, Marquis of Alynwick. After meeting these two in the first book, Seduction & Scandal, I have always been fascinated with their past individually and together. From the moment that Elizabeth, Lizzy, has talked about her life before eternal blindness, in love with Iain.As much love as I have for this book, I will say that I wanted more of Lizzy and Iain. Yes, I read bits and pieces about them from the previous two books, and yes, my question were answered about the two. I can still want more, can’t I?Iain is a rake, in the truest sense of the word. Lizzy is this proper lady of the Sussex house. Iain and Lizzy would normally not be a match in literary heaven, but they work, and so, so well. Iain and Lizzy balance each other as well as the Guardians keep their secrets. They have a delicious history together, and reading about it makes my sexy times meter tingle.